About us: Here at Relational Estate & Elder Law, we are passionate about bringing confidence and peace of mind about the future to residents in Winchester, Northern Virginia, and the Shenandoah Valley. Our team of legal professionals specializes in estate planning, elder planning, and estate administration, and we love to come alongside our clients as they seek to protect themselves, their families, and their assets. With the right legal documents, we help them create plans for the future that accomplish their goals and allow them to rest easy.
To apply, please email your resume to LaurenPaige@relational.law.
Description: We are looking for an Intake Assistant to join our growing team. They will be responsible for handling various ongoing processes and assisting new leads and current clients over the phone. Our clients are worried about their families and futures, and this position will help further our mission of providing them with hope and peace of mind through Relational Estate Planning®. This position is primarily for our Winchester location, although occasional days in our Ashburn office may be required. This is an entry level position, meaning no prior legal experience is necessary, and there is opportunity for advancement and growth as our firm grows.
What We Are Looking For: A team-oriented, friendly, and professional person who is willing to learn and help our clients have the best possible experience with our firm.
Our Hiring Process: At Relational Estate and Elder Law, we want to make sure that you are a good fit for us and that we are a good fit for you. As a result, we have an extensive interview process that involves a series of phone and in-person interviews. If you are selected for our first step, we will email you our firm values. Please include three professional references in your resume.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Matching retirement contributions
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Medical benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Life insurance
- Long- and short-term disability insurance
- A collaborative, fun, inviting culture
Salary: $17 – $21 an hour
- Review initial contact information for accuracy and compliance with process.
- The Intake Assistant has primary responsibility for this – all members of intake team will be reviewing and can provide feedback, but the Assistant will be doing it on an ongoing, immediate basis.
- Ensure the conflict check was done at intake and if not, do it.
- Manage waiting list (including sending out emails and scheduling intro calls with people on it).
- Handle follow-up to initial contacts and reschedule introductory calls, when necessary.
- Handle annual client anniversary phone calls.
- Send reminders for intro calls and consultations.
- Draft engagement letters and proposals.
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Performance Reports.
- Ensure questionnaires, engagement letters, and documents received from clients during the Intake process are filed in the right places and attached to the consultation events.
- Keep client matters up to date and assign the follow-up tasks to the appropriate Intake Specialist.
- Strong organizational skills
- A love for helping others
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Teachability and a willingness to learn our standard of excellence for client experience
- Calm and empathetic demeanor in the face of client needs
- Pleasant phone presence