Relational Estate & Elder Law, PLC is searching for an Executive Assistant to join our growing team. This position will serve as support to our CEO and legal team. Additionally, they will be required, at times, to connect with leads and clients. Our clients are worried about their families and futures, and this position will help further our mission of providing them with hope and peace of mind through Relational Estate Planning®. This position is primarily for our Winchester location, although occasional days in our Ashburn office will be required. There is opportunity for advancement and growth as our firm grows.
If you are excited by our Relational principles and mission, you can apply by emailing your resume, cover letter, and writing sample to Lauren Paige Sorsen at LaurenPaige@relational.law.
- Organizes meetings, including scheduling, drafting agendas and minutes, and following up.
- Manages the CEO’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing matters.
- Manage and organize the CEO’s email and respond where appropriate.
- Assists the CEO with keeping detailed records of meetings, and other client interactions.
- Maintains and updates contact and background information for clients and referrers.
- Coordinates with team to respond to questions or address concerns from clients and potential clients.
- Handles other administrative tasks, including proofreading, drafting correspondence, and other documents and process development.
- Facilitates, delegates, handles, and makes suggestions for the CEO’s tasks, including redirecting tasks that can be done by other team members.
- Provides administrative and scheduling support as requested to the Director of Operations.
- Assists with various team roles on a temporary basis when the need arises.
- Provides Intake process support (phone duties, consultation attendance, engagement letter drafting).
- Willing to travel between office locations as required.
- Execution of legal documents notary and witness duties as required.
- Active listening
- Emotional intelligence: able to understand and adapt to client needs and problems
- Familiarity with or the ability to quickly learn Microsoft Office and other related cloud-based software products
- Strong organization skills to manage follow-up with clients and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Self-motivated with strong time management ability
Our Hiring Process
At Relational Estate & Elder Law, PLC, we want to make sure that you are a good fit for us and that we are a good fit for you. As a result, we have an extensive interview process that involves a series of phone and in-person interviews. If you are selected for our first step, we will email you our firm values.