Elder Planning and Elder law
Elder Planning: Empowering You to Protect Yourself as You Age.
Proactive planning is key to your aging years. We use elder law to help aging adults get upstream before they find themselves in a crisis. By planning ahead, you can prevent the abuse and neglect that too many seniors face.
Elder Law and Elder Planning:
Planning ahead for your aging years keeps you in control of decision-making, relieves burdens from your family, and gives you peace of mind so that you can enjoy your aging experience.
Our vision is to empower individuals as they age by providing:
- Advance medical directives
- Financial powers of attorney
- Assistance with guardianship/conservatorship proceedings
- Collaboration with a community of professionals who can meet various types of needs as you age
- Structured plans for how to communicate with loved ones, agents, and personal representatives
- Ongoing maintenance and upkeep of your aging plan with our Guardian Program