Elder Planning and Elder law
Elder Planning: Empowering You to Protect Yourself as You Age.
Proactive planning is key to your aging years. We use elder law to help aging adults get upstream before they find themselves in a crisis. By planning ahead, you can prevent the abuse and neglect that too many seniors face.
Elder Law and Elder Planning:
Planning ahead for your aging years keeps you in control of decision-making, relieves burdens from your family, and gives you peace of mind so that you can enjoy your aging experience.
Our vision is to empower individuals as they age by providing:
- Advance medical directives
- Financial powers of attorney
- Assistance with guardianship/conservatorship proceedings
- Collaboration with a community of professionals who can meet various types of needs as you age
- Structured plans for how to communicate with loved ones, agents, and personal representatives
- Ongoing maintenance and upkeep of your aging plan with our Guardian Program
Elder Care Blog
When someone becomes incapacitated or disabled due to aging, injury, or illness, provision needs to be made so that their loved ones have the legal right to care for and make decisions for them. But how does this happen? If you become incapacitated, who will take care...
According to the National Institute on Aging, “approximately 85% of older adults have at least one chronic health condition, and 60% have at least two chronic conditions.” Sadly, many people may plan for their assets and their beneficiaries, but they do not plan for...
We know taking on the role of caregiver for a loved one is complicated and overwhelming. If you are a family caregiver, you have our support and respect as you navigate the many challenges that you face, and we commend you taking on the responsibility. There is no...